Subject: Rotating Moon Animation
From: Ted Stethem <[email-masked]>
To: LightWaveMailingList <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 15:08:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Waveriders,
  I have uploaded a test animation that I completed recently of the 
Earth's Moon rotating in space. It has been uploaded to the Better site 
(according to D.W.!, also since ftp.newtek.com seems to have been busy 
for the past two days, what's going on?) at tomahawk.grandi.com under 
/pub/LW/incoming/framestores/moonturn.avi. I guess it stays in the 
incoming area until (or if) worthy of being moved to the regular LW 
areas. I hope you will have time in your busy schedules to view it. Thanx.

Ted Stethem
CG FX
[email-masked]
"Animation is the name of my game."

--- From the LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]> --------
--- This message posted by:  Ted Stethem <[email-masked]>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- For information, send e-mail to:  [email-masked] --------
--- Message should include the phrase INFO LIGHTWAVE on a line by itself ---